Our newly-renovated home is located in the Glebe, a centrally-located neighbourhood in the heart of Ottawa. The Rideau canal (a World Heritage site) is just a few blocks from our home, as are shops, parks, museums, and Lansdowne Park (an 18-acre sports and entertainment facility).
We live in a wonderful neighbourhood where everything is within walking distance.
Our home has everything that a family needs:
- Three bedrooms (including master bedroom with ensuite bath)
- Three bathrooms
- Spacious, gourmet kitchen
- Attic office/TV room with windows throughout
- Storage space in the basement
- Windows throughout the house (our home is sun-drenched. We installed 32 new windows during our renovation!)
- Cozy backyard
- Large garage, and parking for 2 or more cars
- Directly across from a small park, which has play structures for young children, a small soccer field, and picnic tables.
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, offices downtown, parks, the Rideau Canal
- Walking distance to some of the best schools in Ottawa
To see photos of every room of our home, as well as an 8-minute video walk-through, please look at the photos page.
Here’s a map that shows where 23 Ella St is located in Ottawa: